Looking for a quick and fun fall recipe to make with your family? Mini S'more Pies are just the sweet treat you should try.
I love that these mini pies only call for 4 ingredients.
- 1/2cup whipping cream1bar
- (6.8 oz) milk chocolate candy, unwrapped, chopped or you can use chips
- 1package (4 oz) single-serve graham cracker crusts (6 crusts)
- 1cup miniature marshmallows
Steps for making mini s'more pies…
- In small saucepan, heat whipping cream over medium heat until almost boiling. Stir in chopped chocolate; let stand 10 minutes. Stir with whisk until smooth.
- Spoon chocolate mixture evenly into crusts. Refrigerate at least 2 hours until firm.
- When ready to serve, set oven control to broil. Arrange marshmallows over pies. Place on cookie sheet. Broil 1 to 2 minutes until marshmallows are lightly toasted.
A few extra tips…
- While the pies are under the broiler, don’t leave their side. These can go from cute to burnt really quickly.
- If you don't have broiler option use a mini bakers hand torch
- Use a milk chocolate candy bar, not baking chocolate, for this recipe. If you can’t find the large-size bar, use 4 or 4 1/2 (1.55-oz) candy bars.
Baking is a task that the entire family can enjoy! Make it a routine to bake together each week or turn Friday night into make your own pizza night. You can also play your own version of “Chopped.” Cooking together as a family brings everyone together and creates a bonding experience.
So the next time you are making dinner or need to make cupcakes for a class party, let the kids help!
Enjoyed our Mini Pies Recipe?
Check out another one of our favorite fall treats Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings.
For more fun Fall activities check out our Fall Bucket List post.